After Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has been 2000 years since the Galactic Empire fell. The planet Meka, an old border world colonized on the edge of controlled space, has had no outside contact since the collapse, and tumbled into Dark Ages. This is: AFTER EMPIRE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 pm

I picked up one of my 4in knives and slammed it into the Ambassador's palm, driving it into the ground. i saw he was about to scream but i hit him in the throat so he would stop his howling but not to the point where he couldn't breathe. I walked over to the cabinet and punched in the code.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm

The cabinet slid open, and Gekko quickly found the file labeled weapon shipments. Behind him, the Ambassador passed unconscious, and the small LifeLineā„¢ system that monitored him let out a short, high pitched noise. It'll have alerted the nearest hospital, and possibly onsite staff.
Back to top Go down
https://afterempire.rpg-board.net
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 am

I hastily retrieved my weapons, and before retrieving the last of it, slit the Ambassador's throat, seeinga pool of ruby blood spill across the floor. I ran out the building and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 am

Gekko dissolved into the night. He heard the sirens behind him, but let the place quiet down before he went to the pre-determined meeting place.
He met the agent, who gave him 1,200 credits, and a small trinket.
"What's this?" He asked.
"Small little relic. You could figure out how to use it yourself or pawn it off to some Templars, I've heard it's got some value."
"Neat."
"Good work, we'll contact you through Syndicate channels for possible future employments."
Gekko nodded, shook the mans hand, and left.
End Game
Back to top Go down
https://afterempire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After Empire :: RPG :: Odessa-
Jump to: