After Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has been 2000 years since the Galactic Empire fell. The planet Meka, an old border world colonized on the edge of controlled space, has had no outside contact since the collapse, and tumbled into Dark Ages. This is: AFTER EMPIRE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenjin

Kenjin

Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  Empty
PostSubject: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 am

I enter Odessa on foot, checking to make sure my weapons were in the right place. I walked through the city nonchalantly, looking like any other citizen. The only difference was I clandestinely scanned the street and the roofs, checking for threats and memorizing the area. I checked the my slip, and moved toward the inn I was to meet my informant.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:03 pm

The Inn wasn't extremely crowded, but there was enough people to create a dull murmur across the room. Jorge was sitting at the back of the inn at an empty stall, his back towards Kenjin. Kenjin discretely walked to the back of the room and slid in across from him. In a low voice Jorge said,
"Look, I shouldn't be here. You have better make sure he's dead or I'll be killed faster than you can spit, comprende?"
Back to top Go down
https://afterempire.rpg-board.net
Kenjin

Kenjin

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 pm

A quick nod was my only reply. I wanted this done as quickly as he did.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Jorge understood, and calmed down a bit. He leaned back, and took a sip of his beer.

"Alright. Here's where you'll find him: he meets a man by the name of Harold by the city gates every third day of the week, early. Usually around 8:00." He checked his watch. "That means you've got around 13 hours to get set up. When he meets this man, they shake hands, always with the right. I've only accompanied Olav twice on this run, but that seemed pretty important. Then Harold takes several barrels from the back of his cart and loads them into Olav's jalopy. They're filled with Abstergian 10 credit pieces: small potatoes, but it adds up. Then Harold nods and he walks off."
Jorge took another sip.
"Any more questions? Oh, and don't forget, 75% of whatever's in those barrels is mine, as agreed."
Back to top Go down
Kenjin

Kenjin

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

"Any guards or watchers? How does Olav get back? Does he stop by inns?"
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:24 pm

"Well, right after that Olav takes the money out of town to various locations. My guess is Harold hand him a slip with the destination when they shake, but... anyways, he's gone for about a week or two after that. Its a long, dangerous route to the other cities in Odessa and he doesn't take chance. Where Harold goes, I'm not sure. Unless you plan on setting up a trap on the long, solitary country roads, you'll have to hit him before he leaves."
Back to top Go down
Kenjin

Kenjin

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 am

A quick nod. "You seem to be avoiding a very important question," I said. Speaking slow, I asked "Are there any guard with him? And if so, hidden or in plain sight?"
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

"Well, as far as I know, just one. That was the job I held. You ride in the car with him with a double barreled shotgun. He had me wait in the shadows though as the initial trade-off went down. I don't think he gets paid enough to do hire anyone else. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjin

Kenjin

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

A quick shake of my head was my only reply as I got up and quietly took my leave. I wasted no time moving to the drop point. I sat on a nearby bench, and carefully scanned everything. The civilian traffic, the side streets and rabbit holes, the city guards, the view points, everything, and proceeded to process the information.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm

The meeting spot was just at the edge of town. It was close to the main road out of the gate, but in a secluded side alley that the city guards on the castle wall would have a hard time seeing. Across the way was where the hired gunman would wait for Olav. Civilian traffic was light, with the occasional donkey cart or jalopy sputtering through. The roofs here were made of corigated metal, and were low to the ground. Easy access but no cover. There were plenty of overhangs however that could keep him in the shadows. It was dusk and the sun was quickly starting to disappear behind the city wall. At night, he could move freely, and put the finishing touches on his plan of attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.    Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gerald Olav, Odessan Criminal - 1000 Cr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After Empire :: RPG :: Odessa-
Jump to: